These are APIs for support doing Instant recording without setting a credential to HTTP header.
- POST - /v1/users/<username>/webhooks
- This is an API for creating a new Webhook.
- GET - /v1/users/<username>/webhooks
- This is an API for getting a list of existing Webhooks whose user specified with
- POST - /v1/users/<username>/webhooks/<webhookHash>
- This is an API for invoking a process by Webhook already created.
- DELETE - /v1/users/<username>/webhooks/<webhookHash>
- This is an API for deleting an existing Webhook.
When you request an existing Webhook for invoking, you need not set a credential to HTTP header.
By creating a Webhook in advance, you can record quantity in real-time from clients that are not allowed to set any HTTP headers, such as some smart speakers.
The operations that you can invoke by using webhook are the following three types, which are equivalent to the types of operations by using Instant recording.
Therefore, for more detail about each operation, please see Instant recording .
- It is not required a credential when invoking webhook, so please take care about anyone can invoke operations by invoking Webhook if