This represents a specific date and a set of a quantity that is recorded for that date.
- POST - /v1/users/<username>/graphs/<graphID>
- This is an API for registering a new to specified with .
- GET - /v1/users/<username>/graphs/<graphID>/<yyyyMMdd>
- This is an API for retrieving a that corresponding date of specified with .
- PUT - /v1/users/<username>/graphs/<graphID>/<yyyyMMdd>
- This is an API for updating an existing .
- DELETE - /v1/users/<username>/graphs/<graphID>/<yyyyMMdd>
- This is an API for deleteing an existing .
has the following properties:
This is a property for representing when is the date of .
You need to specify the date in format.
You can specify a quantity that you want to register to the date that specified by with this property.
You can’t register a quantity that is not matched with of that the belongs.
If you register a decimal as to this property, you can specify up to the second decimal place.
By using this property, you can specify additional information to the date that is specified with .
Additionally, as a limited feature for Pixela Supporters, it is possible to add to ’s SVG as an attribute. For more detail, please see the following pages:
- This API is mainly for updating an existing , but if the corresponding doesn’t exist, then register a new at the same time.
- Information that can be registered in should be matched with the following two conditions:
- Must be JSON string.
- Must be a string of less than 10KB in length.
- There are another following ways to register quantity as new or to update existing :