This represents a specific date and a set of a quantity that is recorded for that date.
- POST - /v1/users/<username>/graphs/<graphID>
- This is an API for registering a new
- GET - /v1/users/<username>/graphs/<graphID>/<yyyyMMdd>
- This is an API for retrieving a
- PUT - /v1/users/<username>/graphs/<graphID>/<yyyyMMdd>
- This is an API for updating an existing
- DELETE - /v1/users/<username>/graphs/<graphID>/<yyyyMMdd>
- This is an API for deleteing an existing
Pixelhas the following properties:
This is a property for representing when is the date of
You need to specify the date in
You can specify a quantity that you want to register to the date that specified by
datewith this property.
You can’t register a quantity that is not matched with
If you register a decimal as
quantityto this property, you can specify up to the second decimal place.
By using this property, you can specify additional information to the date that is specified with
Additionally, as a limited feature for Pixela Supporters, it is possible to add
Graph’s SVG as an attribute. For more detail, please see the following pages:
- This API is mainly for updating an existing
Pixel, but if the corresponding
Pixeldoesn’t exist, then register a new
Pixelat the same time.
- Information that can be registered in
optionalDatashould be matched with the following two conditions:
- Must be JSON string.
- Must be a string of less than 10KB in length.
- There are another following ways to register quantity as new
Pixelor to update existing